♥ Saturday, May 05, 2007
I meet she she, bekah, michelle, ling yi and jc for dinner on thursday at yck mrt. We walked from there to botak jones at blk 608 amk. Hahah .... super long walk la....
Took some pics:
The Egg salad sandwich meal (my meal)
It is nice but the portion is damn big la!!!!! I couldn't finish. The egg was oozing out of the sandwich.
Wat was left of my meal after I finished. ahahahah....
Me and my meal
Good old oreo cheese cake

Chocolate cheesecake (taste nicer than oreo)

lingyi and her drama
bekah (left) and shehui with their soup
Jing chuan eating
ling yi taking a break from trying to finish her food
She hui with cheesecake!!!
hahah. bekah with cheese fries. She hui concentrating on her soup
Finally looking at me!
Michelle with her MEGA big plate of cheese fries!
Jing chuan with fish n chips
Act cute ling yi

she hui and me acting cute

she hui and me

bekah and she hui

me and 01

acting cute again

Jing chuan, mich and bekah!
Blogged @ 11:27 AM